Hwh travel mode?

Everything seems to be Working correctly with the control panel. All of the buttons operate the raise and lower correctly. When I put it into travel mode The front air bags are only expanded to 6". And the rear air bags are expanded to 12" which I believe is Total capacity. My manual says front and rear should both be at 9". I checked the ride  control arms.. They seem to be working correctly. I. I tried to raise the front and it did but as soon as I push the travel mode button it went back down to 6". I have not touched the back yet. Does travel mode override the right control height valves?

I don't know. Have you considered re booting the HWH system? Or, getting a manual from thier site for your system.  Being 17-18 years old, a visit to HWH in Moscow, Iowa would be an excellent investment in the positive pleasure of enjoying your coach. Several owners on other sites i am on have done that. ZERO issues since doing that. Sooner than later those components will no longer be available. I was told that by a gal in service at HWH last month. 

I have measured the correct spot in between the plates. So something must be wrong with the ride height adjustment, or maybe the ride height valves are worn out? I have not tried the reboot of the system not sure how to do that. I guess I can dig into the manuals. I would love to go to the factory and have them fix it, but that's a long ways from Florida.. And I don't ever seem to get in that direction.. I have a appointment at Josams in Orlando on Tuesday.I can always have them look at it if I can't figure it out.

Joasam's is a good place to get your Ride Height system squared away. I will be there on Wednesday getting new steer tires and Tyron bands installed, TRW adjusted and the HWH System looked at as my compressor isn't working.

The ride height in travel mode is determined by the ride height valves, one in the front axle and two on the drive axle.  It is a mechanical adjustment with a rod which probably needs adjusted although the valves can go bad.  

Edited by Hypoxia

1 hour ago, 4rickyg said:

I definitely know my 6 packs are leaking.. But I don't  Think that should affect travel mode?

They can if they are leaking enough. Mine had my coach twisted front to back and it pulled to one side. Depends on which valves are leaking and how much.

Rebuild the six pack valves first before you start chasing other problems. Then adjust your ride height valves. Our lovely smooth roads nock them out of adjustment.

Tim 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to give an update to the resolution. Josam's replaced the ride height control valve in the front, and adjusted the rear. Now everything is riding as it should. It also fixed my air leveling problem somehow... lol!