2001 Knight

Guest canisexcess

Guest canisexcess

2001 Monaco Knight in north Idaho. Needs work. Runs. Gen works. Dash air has been dead since we bought it in 2011. We resealed the roof units forever ago, they need it again. New tires in 2016 or 17. Exhaust needs replaced, some body damage, cracked windshield. I had the windows out and cleaned and resealed them, but the usual fog and whatnot will occur. We’ve actually got glass coverage and can get the windshield replaced, I think. Laminate flooring, various “customizations”. Really expensive sofa that split all over the place. New seals in the steering box a couple years ago. Redid the curtains. Water pump has a stuck switch. Again. This thing just makes me tired. Anyway, make an offer if you want to take it on. There are hours of things to talk about. It’s usable. Heater is removed. Has an electric Comfort Furnace. We needed room for a residential refrigerator. One ac works. Other needs attention. Radiator is copper and steel. Went through two aluminum ones. Has a rock shield. Sorry it’s a mess right now in the pics. Smells ok. Can live in it full time, we did for four years. I’ll get the mileage later. New inverter charger. New charge air hose. Starter, alternator, plus spares we had rebuilt. So many things. Carrol Michael

splinterexpert@gmail.com

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Guest canisexcess

We have two. They do fancy themselves as lap dogs. And a Llewelyn setter. And the cow dog Frenchie combo. 

71061506978__349C1C91-4044-4E15-B5B0-1D2496557678.jpeg

image.jpg

• 1 month later...