Rust inside airbags

20 minutes ago, 96 EVO said:

Not necessarily!

His aux tank will receive air from the rear chassis air tank, until the PPV shuts it down! 

Ben - that is correct.

I can hear my compressor running, but it generally only runs 2-3 times per day. I’ll do the air brake safety check Frank mentioned. I did it six months ago and no problems noted. 
Is there something I should be concerned about or further checking?

15 minutes ago, Pduggs said:

I can hear my compressor running, but it generally only runs 2-3 times per day. 

Got it!

See, that's lot's to me, and that leaky drain valve could account for most of that!

Mine is sealed up as tight as a duck's behind now, and practically never hear mine run now.

Just now, 96 EVO said:

Got it!

See, that's lot's to me, and that leaky drain valve could account for most of that!

Mine is sealed up as tight as a duck's behind now, and practically never hear mine run now.

Do you think I should replace the valves?

Well, I would exercise them a few times, and spray them again.

If they are still leaking the same, 'I' would replace them, but I'm a little anal about air leaks, and don't like my noisy (original) aux compressor waking myself, and the rest of the park, up!

My airbags will hold air forever, so if my aux compressor was running 2-3 times a day just to keep the little leveling tank above 90psi, and I couldn't solve it, I'd go back to pulling the fuse after setup!

Edited by 96 EVO
  • Thanks 1