2006 H/R endeavor auto steps

My steps have stopped working. I have checked fuse and also have taken the switch out of the door frame and by-passed it,, nothing.. Any help with this issue ?

44 minutes ago, tommcd said:

My steps have stopped working. I have checked fuse and also have taken the switch out of the door frame and by-passed it,, nothing.. Any help with this issue ?

Do a search.  Put STEPS as key word.  Click on Everywhere.  Select FILES from the dropdown.  Do the search you most LIKEY have CoachStep.  Download the Coachstep file. There is a simple trouble shooting guideline in the back.  4 steps(memory.  That will tell you exactly what is wrong.

Good Luck.  NOW if you have Kwikee….you can look at the Coach Step pictures….odds are CoachStep.  But if Kwikee, then do the search again and select the Kwikee  file.  All in there.

Lippert that sells Kwikee steps can provide a testing harness that plugs into the connector. With this and a 12V source you can test the steps functionality without the other issues in the coach that might exist. It will help to isolate the problem area/cause.

Many of these RV's used a Ford power window motor for a 1990 Taurus. I am getting one tomorrow. The part number for my Monaco is ACI83683. Not sure if this is the right number for you, but points you in a direction This could also just be a wiring problem or a control box problem. You can inspect it by airing up the front end and taking a look. Be careful to not get caught in the steps if they decide to actuate.