Build Sheet? Need more info!!

That is your build sheet.

Possibly you asked for the wrong information.

You need to specifically ask for the Data Card. REV sent me mine for the 06 Dynasty one day after asking for it.

Edited by Dr4Film

Thanks Richard.  Until a recent post, I didn't even know the data card existed.  I will ask Rev for that tomorrow.  And wiring diagrams if they might supply those... I've found some in the Monacoers archives that have proven to be close in many cases and 100% in many more, so I'm very grateful to you and the other moderators for your efforts to collect, organize and preserve information, as well as share your knowledge and experience. 

• Thanks 1

When you contact REV also request a chassis wiring diagram. 

Back ~2015 when I was chasing a electrical problem I contacted Monaco Tech support, still in existence, and requested a wiring diagram, besides the standard wiring diagram the person I talked asked if I also wanted a chassis wiring diagram and I said yes.  I've found it very useful as it is one page that has the entire chassis wiring.  To be able to read it I have to zoom in 800% and then trace lines to see the path of electrical power.   

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dr4Film said:

That is your build sheet.

Possibly you asked for the wrong information.

You need to specifically ask for the Data Card. REV sent me mine for the 06 Dynasty one day after asking for it.

When n what department who did you ask? Seems when I contact Rev by phone,customer service or tec support  the say the do not support the older Monoco company coaches mine is 2004.  The information is not in there present system but on an arrived? Mico fish system that Rev  will not allow them to access. Also if I send an inquiry via Revs web site I get no responce.

16 hours ago, PeterSchweizer said:

When n what department who did you ask? Seems when I contact Rev by phone,customer service or tec support  the say the do not support the older Monoco company coaches mine is 2004.  The information is not in there present system but on an arrived? Mico fish system that Rev  will not allow them to access. Also if I send an inquiry via Revs web site I get no responce.

I happen to be reading a thread back in 2023 about Data Cards. Filled out the request on line and got the Data Card sent to my email.

Here's the link to the post.