Manabloc key?

Just Jim

I have found a leak in the line going to the washing machine in the back of the coach.  I never use the washer/dryer so I'm thinking I'll just turn off the water supply and fix it later.  However, I don't seem to have a wrench/key for the Manabloc system.  The ones I've seen on Amazon are a triangle shape.  Any ideas on where to find a key for an older coach?  I did try to turn it with a pair of pliers but was afraid I'd just mess up the plastic.  Do the valves turn fairly easily?  I suspect that mine have never been turned off in 20 plus years.

This would be a good 3D print if you have one. Things like that I try to print if possible.   Gives me an excuse to justify needing it to the wife. 😂

Otherwise, Amazon or plumbing shop as suggested.  Shouldn’t be hard to find. 

Thanks everyone, I used a pair of vice grips and was able to shut it off.  I see a key on Amazon advertised for "older" manabloc systems, however it is $25 and the reviews say it is cheaply made... looks like a 3D printed type of item.  I think the newer ones have a different size key.  There is no size listed and there are several other "multi keys" that have 4 sizes and they are $8.  Since I've got the water leak taken care of I'm going to try the multi-key.  Can't have to many tools, right?  Thanks again.  It really helps to bounce things off others as that Manabloc does not look to be the most sturdily built thing and I would hate to break it.