My front door has been hard to open. Pulling latch all the way to the left hoping it was going to open. Has been on my to do list among other things. I was going to remove inner panel to adjust the rods. Drinking my morning coffee opened the forum searching door handle found Frank's pdf. So I read the file and look for a bad bushing. Mine was toast meaning gone. I'm parked in a rv park in Riverton wy. Pop 10,000 they have an Ace hardware in town. Took a picture of the bushing from the file and drove to Ace showed the clerk the picture and she took me to the hardware aisle and they had just what I needed I bought 3 and drill bit. Back at my lot channel locks and drill in hand working on a picnic table started drilling but drill bit grabbed bushing and started spinning in pliers and busted bushing glad I bought extra. Went to my tool box for drill index used smaller bit and slowly drilled out and used the bit to wiggle the top of hole so the proper bit would start easier. Cleaned bushing and sanded shaft before installing bushing.tapped bushing on reinstall everything back together. Works fine for now a lot less stress worrying about climbing in a window. Again thanks for the downloads. 

Hey Steven as i read what you wrote i couldnt help but chuckle at the part of crawling thru the window, till i got serious about fixing MY door my last window crawl i had just finished eating dinner at a restraunt, i remember the looks from folks as i stuffed my self thru the window😂😂😂 

Glad you got your fixed👍

use the search, which is actually required PRIOR TO POSTING.  The key word would have been DOOR or ENTRY or ENTRY DOOR.  Pages and pages of TOPICS...in the file is this.  This is the GOLD standard for adjusting.  TO SEARCH...use a Key Word.  Then click on EVERYWHERE...  Choose TOPICS.  Search.  Then do a Followup for FILES..  

I'd do the TOPICS NOW...lots of HOW TO's...and experience.  YouTube is great...SO ARE WE....