Fuel useage discrepency >>>> theft

5 minutes ago, cbr046 said:

I feel bay doors are the same. 

- bob

They are in the older coaches such as my previous Windsor but my 06 Dynasty has a unique double sided key which I had the local ACE make me some spares.

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2024 at 10:44 PM, Dr4Film said:

I will order one and find out if it is to big or not.

Free returns so no loss if it doesn't fit.

I finally ordered this fuel filler lock in the female form.

https://tinyurl.com/5n8h2fn3

I attempted to thread it onto the passenger side fuel tank however, it would only go on about two grooves or less, then it would bind up. The threaded grooves are about 3/4 inches deep but it never even comes close to bottoming out which is exactly where it should. I wasn't about to force it on and mess up any threads.

Bottom-line, even with it not threading on all the way like it should, it never interfered with the closing of the fuel bay door.

I am returning the product due to the threads not allowing it to be installed all the way on. I may try and order a new one to see if it fits the same way.

Not sure why other than possibly the threads are different in some shape or form. The ad states that the threads are Standard Thread.

My existing cap screws onto the top of the new locking device, and the new locking device cap screws onto the existing fuel filler both without any binding. It is only the base that does not want to thread onto the filler threaded pipe.