2000 Dynasty 38 No parking, marker, clearance or dash lights

I have access to drawings but as you know a lot are not totally legible. I am searching for the source of power for all these lights and haven’t found that. I did replace the headlight switch. Also as an aside, when the coach is started with the remote I get all dash lights working until the engine is killed and restarted with the key. If anyone can give me a clue where to look for the origin of this power for all these lights I'd appreciate it.

Posted (edited)

When you say “started with the remote“ I’m taking for granted you’re talking about your alarm system? As with the vast majority of electrical issues of this type, search out your grounds. Because these will give you intermittent problems as you are seeing. Disassemble the grounds and clean them.

Edited by timaz996
  • Like 1

There's a fuse and a relay dedicated to marker lights in the Monaco 1 box in the front run bay (under driver's seat outside bay).  At least that's where it is on our Endeavor. 

Panel lights are on a different fuse so I give it 50% chance . . . . worth checking anyway.

- bob

In the downloads section I put a copy of my 2002 Windsor Chassis wiring diagram.  It is a PDF file that I got from Monaco so you can zoom in and search.  It is also searchable using key words but they abbreviated so you have play with it to find the right term. 

When you open it and zoom in it will be blurry, hit CTRL5 and it will clear right up. 

The drawing does show a connector that has most of the circuits you are having trouble with.  458 "Chassis Interface" located in the front run bay.