2009 Monaco Executive for Sale

I am assisting a good friend in the sale of his 2009 Monaco Executive. I personally know this coach, and have assisted in some of the upgrades associated with it. All 10 airbags have been replaced, all three a/c units have been changed to low profiles Dometic Penguins, dual Girard Awnings changed to the high profile extended awnings, Passenger outside slide has been professionally modified to install an outdoor entertainment TV, interior carpets has been changed out to new "sawgrass" material flooring, Cummins 650 ISM engine, and best of all, the coach has just under 21K miles.  My friend is the second owner.  The original owner was an elderly friend of his that ordered this coach new, and passed away shortly after taking delivery.  This coach is in excellent condition, Has been stored indoors, and is ready for the road.  The coach is located in Mooresville, NC. Call me at 607-972-4333 if interested

4972757323220084326.jpg

-2250559394463418270.jpg

-4810894295242584431 (1).jpg

• Like 2

Beautiful coach, well except for one detail. I am not a fan of any black. My previous Windsor had some black and that was the first color to show "thermal checking" followed by the maroon and the two shades of brown.

The reason for my post is the first photo was taken at the Beverly Beach Camptown Resort in Beverly Beach. I recognize the site sign. I drive by that park often on my way to Surfside Estates (across the street from the RV Park) where my brother has his winter mobile. I live in south Flagler Beach so I am very familiar with the area.

Good luck on the sale!

• Like 1

This Executive does NOT have the Kongsberg CCM system. I know personally of the issues with the Kongsberg System and Eaton switches.  A shout-out to Frank McElroy forresolving the issue with ny 2009 Dynasty.  With regard to the Cummins 650 valve issue, I have driven this coach previously. I picked the coach up at the Cummins maintenance facility in Charlotte for routine service, with know issues found. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chuck Greco said:

This Executive does NOT have the Kongsberg CCM system. I know personally of the issues with the Kongsberg System and Eaton switches.  A shout-out to Frank McElroy forresolving the issue with ny 2009 Dynasty.  With regard to the Cummins 650 valve issue, I have driven this coach previously. I picked the coach up at the Cummins maintenance facility in Charlotte for routine service, with know issues found. 

As POPEYE would say...  SHIVER me Timbers and BLOW ME DOWN...  We always, or at least I do....LEARN!

FWIW.  If you download the 2009 Dynasty and Signature manuals...  THE MANUAL lists the K'B CCM.  If you download the Executive.  BINGO.  Totally devoid of any "CHASSIS MULTIPLEX" system or item in the table of contents of the Chassis Electrical system.

As Chuck points out, @Frank McElroy is our expert...or perhaps the CCM USA Guru...  SO, he will probably chime in.  YES...Monaco often did BUILD snowflakes...but the omission of CCM or Chassis Multiplex in the 2009 Executive Manual is telling...or at least a good hint...

Frank will enlighten us...and that is said with all the due respect that he deserves...

Thanks...

• Thanks 1