2000 HR Ambassador. What's the ID size and length of the fuel fill hose to tank?  

In search I found where someone posted they thought it was 2", but I'd like to be sure, along with the length so I can order the right hose.

Thanks!

What hose is this, is this one that goes to the fuel tank???  Is so just remove and take it to an Auto parts store

In not look at the hose going to primary filter, this will be the fuel supply from the tank.  Length will depend on how long your coach is and routing.  

You might see if you can pull the old hose from either direction.  Slim chance that you might be able to pull a new hose using the old one. 

You can buy fuel hose by the foot.  On mine the ends are JIC type and they are crimped on.  You can buy field fit type JIC fitting so you can install on a new hose. https://valvehalla.com/products/reusable-jic-female-hose-tail-for-sae100r2-hydraulic-hose   shop around for the best prices.

Edited by jacwjames

19 minutes ago, jacwjames said:

What hose is this, is this one that goes to the fuel tank???  Is so just remove and take it to an Auto parts store

In not look at the hose going to primary filter, this will be the fuel supply from the tank.  Length will depend on how long your coach is and routing.  

You might see if you can pull the old hose from either direction.  Slim chance that you might be able to pull a new hose using the old one. 

You can buy fuel hose by the foot.  On mine the ends are JIC type and they are crimped on.  You can buy field fit type JIC fitting so you can install on a new hose. https://valvehalla.com/products/reusable-jic-female-hose-tail-for-sae100r2-hydraulic-hose   shop around for the best prices.

It's the fuel filler hose. Just asking if someone knew because I could order what I need in advance instead of having to take it off and go to auto parts store. 

On 7/11/2024 at 2:59 PM, JustaRamble said:

It's the fuel filler hose. Just asking if someone knew because I could order what I need in advance instead of having to take it off and go to auto parts store. 

These vehicles are basically hand made.  I wouldn't be surprised to find different length hoses from one coach to another of the same model.
Best method is to compare to what you have.