Garmin Drivesmart 89 For Sale

I figured that it was time (19 yrs) to get a new GPS. I went with (to me) the top of the line Garmin Drivesmart 86. Got it in June and I just started looking into it today. That isn't the Garmin I remember. Something about Bluetooth in the instructions. I ain't got no blue tooth in my RV. I am totally lost. I paid $341 for it and I want to get rid of it. Best price and I will ship it.  Email gryhester@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Gary 05 AMB DST

If you have a cell phone, u have Bluetooth. Apparently your phone (if u have a cell phone) can connect to the GPS for something. Page 6 is the beginning of Bluetooth connection to a smartphone and or stereo. Bluetooth is how electronics connect to each other.

Edited by Gary M

I use Bluetooth for several things, it's a sign of the times.  Thermostat, Victron battery monitor.  It's the new world!!

You might consider a small tablet to connect to the Garmin.  i use a small tablet to display my Silverleaf engine monitor.   

Life is good

Posted (edited)

Dr4Film, Richard, I didn't see any RV models when I was looking for a new one. I guess I was just blinded by the price that it was the Garmin for me. Unfortunately, I cannot return it because I had it over 30 days. Oh Well, guess my 05, 285,000 mile Pilot has a new GPS.

Thank You All,

Gary 05 AMB DST

Edited by Gary 05 AMB DST