HWH Air Leveling only, not same process as Jack Stnds

In the attached HWH manual, page 3, last sentence of the first “Important”, level first when you only have air leveling, then activate slides in-out.  
However, the Monaco manual for my Signature says opposite.  

I believe HWH has it correct since the leveling is via air bags and they designed leveling and slides in my coach. 
Also meets the “level while on air bags” thought. 
I assume jacks are attached in a different spot, and probably provide loads on frame different than air bag locations. 

IMG_8931.png

I agree with you Kevin and I have operating my slides this way from the time I bought my coach in 2017. No binding with smooth operation. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for reinforcing this distinction.  The many forum discussions I've read on this never make this clear. 

My Dynasty has air leveling only and I've always leveled first and then extended slides, then relevel.   

• Thanks 1

This is our first Monaco and first coach with air leveling. I've also leveled with the air and deployed the slides afterwards. All of our 7 previous coaches had Jacks only leveling. I'm impressed how quickly the coach will level itself and stay level for days without making adjustments. Starting up to leave is also much quicker than retracting jacks and waiting for the bags to inflate. It's a great system.  

• Thanks 1