Silverleaf VMSpc Cable & Box for Sale on iRv2.com

The Silverleaf, to my knowledge, doesn't do tank sensors.  It communicates with the engine ECM to be able to display operating parameters.  Oil pressure, temp, volts, boost, torque, etc.  It will also display transmission temp, gear selection. 

sounds like it replaces most of the Aladdin functions, would it be a good investment for me and is price right?

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately, the cables and convertor box are no longer available. They have been obsolete for a couple of years now. So when someone chooses to sell one, chances are it won't last long as they get scooped up providing that the setup will work on their coaches ECM connector.

I purchased mine back in 2010 and transferred it to my 06 Dynasty when we changed coaches. The new owner of my 02 Windsor purchased one shortly after acquiring the coach based on my recommendation back in 2022 and they were hard to come by back then.

I had the USB convertor box version and has worked flawlessly for the past 14 years. I won't move my coach unless the VMSpc is on and reporting the status  of my engine and transmission.

Edited by Dr4Film

I have used the Silverleaf Vmsp in our 06 Diplomat for about 10 years . I wouldn't be without it! I turn it on before I start the engine and I have it on a small laptop sitting on the dash right in front of me. One of the big things, it helps to keep track of your coolant temp in hilly and mountainous areas so you know when to downshift to maintain a proper temp.

On 7/20/2024 at 2:04 PM, Dr4Film said:

Unfortunately, the cables and convertor box are no longer available. They have been obsolete for a couple of years now. So when someone chooses to sell one, chances are it won't last long as they get scooped up providing that the setup will work on their coaches ECM connector.

I purchased mine back in 2010 and transferred it to my 06 Dynasty when we changed coaches. The new owner of my 02 Windsor purchased one shortly after acquiring the coach based on my recommendation back in 2022 and they were hard to come by back then.

I had the USB convertor box version and has worked flawlessly for the past 14 years. I won't move my coach unless the VMSpc is on and reporting the status  of my engine and transmission.

When I bought my SilverLeaf interface box back around 2008, they only had RS232.  I skipped the newer USB option and instead installed a RS232 to bluetooth circuit board inside the old RS232 interface box.  It's been working great for the past 9 years. 

So, I connect SilverLeaf to by windows tablet via bluetooth and no wires.  My pressurepro tire monitoring system used to read and display all tire pressures simultaneously with color codes for OK (green), lost signal (grey) or warning (red) on the same windows tablet screen also interfaces via bluetooth.  Without pressing any buttons, I can see all the silverleaf and tire pressures along with a graphic display of tire pressure history over time.

IMG_20150417_202321204_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150417_203954932_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180529_141640418.jpg

• Like 3