Personal Valuables Safe Barrel Key

When we purchased our 2003 Signature in 2017, I was given a handful of keys. 
one was a small barrel key which was much smaller than the Battery Bay Barrel. I threw it away after 3 years because there was nothing I could find that it fit. That is, until last week when I saw a small safe for the first time, under my raised bed. 
Does anyone know what size or key number it is?  I can order or buy one from a local key Co. 

our executive did not come with a key for the safe so I found the information on the data card and called and got a new lock and barrel key and they told me to how to drill it out so I waited for the new lock to arrive and got out the drill and went and bought some good bits and cutting oil and lined the floor with puppy pads to catch the mess and sat down and prepared for a long afternoon of drilling only to discover that when I put the drill bit on the lock and pushed to make a starter hole the lock is so soft the bit went through so fast I thought the bit broke, I never even got the oil open. I was a little disappointed in the quality to say the least. I so not even consider it a "safe" it is just enough of a lock box to prevent a kid from getting into it. The lock is basically just a office desk lock with a barrel key you could drill it out and go to any hardware or office supply and find one to replace it with. Mine is from Stealth and is model Q200K if you want to look them up online they will gladly send you a whole new set.