Show Your Pride

bubdyman

Rear grill mod using 1 inch wide reflective tape in red, white and blue and a star hole punch from Amazon. About $25 total and super easy. There are general flag dimensions you can find online based on one or another dimension, so i used the total width of my grill to define the blue starfield width. The height was simply based on the number of stripes in a flag. Before and after pics included. From a 2007 Monaco Knight.

IMG_7021.jpg

IMG_7057.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

More than alright….great workmanship and also a great statement….

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wamcneil said:

Whew! that's a relief. Looks great!

I was worried there for a second... That's the kind of flag we should associate with "pride"...

LOL......certainly is....I know what you were thinking though 😉

On 8/12/2024 at 9:42 AM, bubdyman said:

Rear grill mod using 1 inch wide reflective tape in red, white and blue and a star hole punch from Amazon. About $25 total and super easy. There are general flag dimensions you can find online based on one or another dimension, so i used the total width of my grill to define the blue starfield width. The height was simply based on the number of stripes in a flag. Before and after pics included. From a 2007 Monaco Knight.

IMG_7021.jpg

IMG_7057.jpg

Great idea, were your cross bars actually 1” or did you trim the material to fit, mine are only 1/2” wide.

5 minutes ago, DennisZ said:

Great idea, were your cross bars actually 1” or did you trim the material to fit, mine are only 1/2” wide.

Yes, mine were 1/2" wide also. Just bent the edges over as they have a good sticky tape on them.