2002 Monaco Diplomat 40PBT Class A Renovation.

LaBoy12

Asking $60K obo, 40 Foot 3 Sides, freshly remodeled, low 61K miles Better than new. Certified Appraisal on file of increased value for insurance/loan purposes. Plenty of power, very well maintained, luxury and conveniences throughout. 330 HP Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine, 8 airbags, Allison 6 Speed Auto Trans. Monaco Watts System on the frame/suspension, superb handling. My best friend has a new Tiffin Phaeton and swears this one handles and rides better. Onan 7500 Generator, New Monaco Watts Handling Package, EEZ Tire 10 Tire TPMS, 4 Sides Camera System, Added Proteng auto fire suppression system in battery bay. Southwire 50 Amp RV mounted surge protector, upgraded to LED lights, taillights, clearance, fog. Custom halogen headlights, new Magnum energy MS, 2012 2000 watt inverter/charger with wall control, 4 rear tires 3 years old, 2 front tires 4 years old. Polished aluminum wheels, 3 new slide out awning fabric. Full length storage bay slide out, new dual canister whole house water filtration, suburban tankless water heater, residential SS refrigerator, 3 slides, 2 new Coleman Mach 10 A/C’s with new thermostats, 3 Maxx Air fans, bamboo roller shades, new memory foam queen mattress, dual power reclining loveseat electric leg/headrest with USB C, new vinyl plank flooring, walnut countertops, air fryer toaster oven combo, induction cooktop, microwave, Custom TV Cabinet with electric pop up 50 inch TV and electric fireplace. Custom dimmable LED puck ceiling light fixtures, custom windshield curtains unique double track and 2 sets of curtains one sheer set for sunlight/privacy daytime and also blackout curtains. As hot as it’s been in the south this RV really stays very cool and comfortable. 

A little about myself and this RV. I had always planned when my daughters moved out and went to college to move to Asia and just travel. Well I had a difficult time getting my small dog there. I then purchased this RV about a year and a half ago to travel America with my dog. After a few trips my Mom got sick so I came stay with her to help take care of her. So it was parked for about a year and I just lost my dog so I’m looking to sale it and take off to Asia. This was owned by a couple that owns a company NUBODE in GA renovating RV’s and this was their personal one. They really fixed it up and it was perfect to be my home traveling to different campgrounds while working there. I know I’m going to take a huge loss from what I paid but I’m ready to book my flight and start traveling before I’m too old. I’ve bought many things for it like the Garmin RV 1090 10 inch screen Navigator, Keurig Coffee machine never used, fence you snap together for a dog or whatever, outdoor grill with stand, Starlink and other things. It has everything to move in and start you adventures traveling right away!

IMG_9607.jpeg

IMG_9606.jpeg

IMG_9605.jpeg

IMG_9604.jpeg

IMG_9603.jpeg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RoadTripper2084 said:

Wow, I really like that renovation!  Very homey and cozy looking.

Where a-bouts are you located?

Thanks I loved it also and probably paid way more than I should have but expected to be traveling and living it it for a long time. I’m in Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi.

Great deal runs great and made very strong and tough unlike many of the new ones. Has been remodeled and is very nice and comfortable. Paid $90K a year and a half ago and selling for $60 OBO and it comes with everything I’ve bought for it. I’m looking to move to Thailand and need to see it.

• 1 month later...

Lowered to $50K

I’ve bought many things for it like the Garmin Big screen RV 1090 10 inch screen Navigator, Keurig Coffee machine never used, fence you snap together for a dog or whatever, outdoor grill with stand, Starlink and other things. It has everything to move in and start you adventures traveling right away!

IMG_7031.jpeg

IMG_7032.jpeg

IMG_7033.jpeg

IMG_7034.jpeg

IMG_7035.jpeg

IMG_7036.jpeg

IMG_7038.jpeg