Just a few Monacoers stats…

I have to admit those are much larger numbers than I would have predicted.  It's a testament to the longevity of the Monaco coach that so many are still actively enjoying (and fixing!) these rigs.

Of course, this site is an incredible resource for us Monacoers!  Please do keep up the good work!

• Like 5

Those are awesome statistics Scotty.

Although I've only been here a very short time, I am impressed with the amount of knowledge that the collective group has and is willing to share.

I spoke to a couple while on vacation a couple of weeks ago that were fairly new to the Monaco family, and they were asking me where to find information specific to their model of Monaco.  I recommended this site due to the amount of people who are very active and figured there would be several that have similar model and could help with more specific questions.  

I liken this group to the WOG organization with their aging and orphaned coaches and can see the information becoming even more valuable as time goes by.  

• Like 4

Just wanted to say thanks to those who keep the Monacoers site up a running. And a big thank you for those who helped with my salesman switch issue recently 

• Like 2

I would like to thank you all. I tell my husband that this site has multiple geniuses on it. (He is not a member.) He is very mechanically inclined, but had a problem that he had struggled with for more than a year or so. I kept searching on this site. One Sunday morning I showed him several pictures on topics similar to his problem. He disappeared with my phone. My Granddaughter told me, “Grandma, Grandpa took your phone to the shed!”  He came back with a part in his hand, mind you, he was all smiles at this point, and said here’s your problem!  Didn’t doubt it whatsoever. He ran into NAPA that afternoon, replaced the part, the coach has ran like a champ ever since then. Thank you all so much.  

• Like 3

Shout out to Scott for doing the behind the scenes work. Thanks. Site is awesome. 

I would have put money on the most searched word would have been salesman switch. 

• Like 3

Scotty;

All of your efforts are so very appreciated by all of us that use this service and especially Me. Please keep up the good work. We Monaco owners are so lucky to have a group like this.

Thank you so much,

Sincerely,

David Gomes 

• Like 2

Thank you Scotty, and all that keep Monocoers going well. I first discovered Bill D's Monocoers back in 2018 shortly after buying our 2005 Safari Cheetah. At the time I did not even know that our model had been built by Monaco. Since then this site has been an unbelievably helpful place to go for all things Monaco related. Cheers to many more years!

• Like 2

Scotty.... WOW..  GOOD STUFF.

Often times when I need tech info or something about a part or a component or "HOW DO I", if I am getting, how shall we say....  only cursory remarks.  I will often inject....that I help Moderate the LARGEST Monaco and HR owners site in the US and that we have many members.   Now, I have a little more "hype" to add to my spiel...  I was NOT aware that we had hit even 2,500.  Believe me....when you comment that whatever they have MAY be used and posted on the site....all of a sudden....the information begins to flow a bit more freely and you can ask the detailed questions that members need.

THANK FOR THE UPDATE...

• Like 2

I have been online since the days of modems that had cradle for your phone

Pre windows

There were news groups

Then things changed quickly. I was part of the original Yahoo news group. At that time the best Forum was the Tiffin group.  I had a Bluebird and there were 3 Bird forums with many battles. The WOG forum has been great. Since this forum moved away from Yahoo it just gets better all the time. Thanks to the moderators and the awesome tech support. Keep up the good work!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you just doesn't seem to say enough but a huge "Thank you" for everything you do. I would not have the courage to tackle some of the jobs I have done without this site. There is so much information and so many good people offering help. Keep up the good work!!!

Cevin

• Like 1

This is a great site with many knowledgeable people associated with it.  I have found solutions to many of my problems via this site.  It is a Godsend for all coach owners/operators.  

Thanks to all the folks (past and present) who make this site so valuable.

On 8/21/2024 at 9:49 AM, Scotty Hutto said:

We passed 4,000 members this weekend. Given that I remove inactive members weekly, that’s pretty good!

…of the 4,000, 66.7% have visited the site at least once in the last 3 months. 

Wow!

I don't know what kind of active participation is typical for forum, but 2/3 of the registered users sounds to me like an exceptionally healthy community.

Well done everyone involved!