Wiring schematics

Curtis

I am new to the Monaco experience, but have had a few issues. Everyone I have look at the 2002 monaco signature said they need a wiring diagram. I would love to purchase one, but can’t find anyone that sells them. If anyone knows where I can buy one please let me know. Thanks Curtis.

3 hours ago, Curtis said:

I am new to the Monaco experience, but have had a few issues. Everyone I have look at the 2002 monaco signature said they need a wiring diagram. I would love to purchase one, but can’t find anyone that sells them. If anyone knows where I can buy one please let me know. Thanks Curtis.

OK....Time to learn a valuable SKILL.  We will have, hopefully, a video some day.  First.....Find the SEARCH BOX in the upper CORNER.  THEN type in WIRING.  Next....click on the EVERYWHERE and there will be a DROP DOWN Menu.  Select FILES.  Hit the SEARCH or the "magnifying or whatever" icon.

NOW....there will be THREE pages.  You have to SCROLL through them.

NOW....Here is where some folks have knowledged.  You need to find a 2002 PRINT or set of prints for a DYNASTY, or Executive or Signature or Navigator.  The BASIC PRINTS for ALL of them are the SAME.  So, if you find the Dynasty...  You can scroll through them.  You will find Prints for "Exec" or "Sig" features.  Monaco had ONE SET OF PRINTS for the UPPER ENDS.....and the Navigator was the SAME as the Exec

SO...have at it.  Then download the prints.

That should get you there.

OK....I did the SEARCH.  There is NO 2002.  BUT, don't disspair.  DOWNLOAD the 2001.  There is a 2003....BUT, if you GO to Page THREE....there is a 2003 with TOC.  That is a Table of CONTENTS.  SO, you have a list of the files and what they do.  Download the 2003 TOC version.  You can COMPARE.  ODDS are...MOST are the SAME.

In fact....there may be the SAME "schematic" and it was "DRAWN" two ways.  Monaco and their Folks were NOT VERY Consistent....and they changed the FORMAT.  I personally HATE IT...but it is what it is....so you have to learn to USE it and work with it.

So....check on what is the problem and find the drawing for it in the 2001 and 2003.  THEN....go to YOUR MH....and look.  If you did NOT get a manual....then try Ebay.  The manuals all, back then, had the Drawing.  Download the MANUAL.  That is assuming you do NOT HAVE THE OEM Manual.  Google Monaco Motor Home Manuals.  That will take you to the Monaco Coach site.  THEN DOWNLOAD your manual.  READ sections 8 and 9 THOROUGHLY.....TWICE....then again....after the fog in your brain clears.  There is a WEALTH of info there....and knowing HOW things work....then you can more easily USE the Prints.  TRUST ME....I have done that.....for way too many years....for way to many Models and Years to help folks.

You SHOULD find the 2002.  There was a GAP....and I THINK and the 2003 Manual is missing.  If you did NOT get the OEM Manual....then do a search and check Ebay and set up an AUTO NOTIFY for Monaco 2022 Dynasty Manual...  They pop up from time to time....be patient....

Wow!!!! That was exactly what I was looking for. My tranny keeps loosing power while I’m going down the road and needed a schematic to try and chase down the issue. Thank you. Throwing a D1-3500 code.