New owner

Guess I'll introduce myself here. Yesterday I bought a 2006 Monaco Monarch SE 30' single slide. Drove it a couple hours for our first night at a campground. So far most everything is working. A few bugs but nothing major.

I've had a few motorhomes over the years, 1993 39' Newell, 1998 45' Newell, 2005 26' Lazydaze, 1999 36' Foretravel, 2011 Roadtrek 210. We took the Foretravel to Alaska in 2019 and plan to take this Monaco to Alaska next year. I'm impressed with the smooth ride on the Monaco compared to my previous diesel pushers with air suspension.

Glad I found this forum as I'm sure I'll have questions. A couple upgrades will be solar panels, possibly LiFePO4 batteries, change inside lights to led, blackout curtains for the bedroom. New front tires since these are 2019 and I have no history on them, back tires are 2022. 

2006 Monaco.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome. We had a 03 Monarch SE 34 SBD for 8 years and just sold it last month after buying a Holiday Rambler. It was a great coach and we still miss some thing about it.