Looking for the air pump pressure sensor

Remove the sensor and measure the diameter of the air port. Amazon has a wide selection, just find one with the same diameter and pressure on & off settings.

I ordered mine from Amazon for my HWH Air Leveling Compressor that I am rebuilding.

19 hours ago, Goldeneagle said:

Hi guy trying to find out why my pump runs non stop, assuming it’s a bad pressure sensor. The sensor has an air port and 2 wires? Have already fixed the air leaks to the tank

It’s a valid system on a 2007 navigator 

FIRST....you need to READ or SKIM this THREAD.  

Frank McElroy helped me out here.  The 2007 Dynasty (and that includes or should have been included in the manual) has or haves  a SPECIAL....USED ONLY ONCE.... I was told... AUX Air Compressor.  It has a BUILT IN DRYER.  If you check the manual on page 207.....it confirms that you have the SPECIAL Air Dryer compressor....or go back and look in the Engine compartment, there will ONLY BE one DRAIN petcock. Go to page 207 of your manual.  THAT NAILS IT.  Therefore....that Compressor is SUPPOSED to be "bulletproof"... IT AIN'T.  It is a high maintenance item.

The Thread lays it out.  If it were the STANDARD one....like in Richard's 06...( I THINK....it WOULD have TWO Drains in the rear....the 2008 does and both were the simpler....NO AIR DRYER COMPRESSOR...

Therefore...  YOU MAY have an issue with the compressor....as well as water in the lines.  When that compressor (Air Dryer integrated) failed... you get a large amount of WATER and when you drain the back tank....it blows out at least a gallon.  NOT GOOD...as this means that you MAY have water in the braking system.  It then takes a full teardown of the braking system and you have to check for water inside the rear canisters...

You need to locate the pressure switch.  VIAIR made the pressure switches for Monaco.  What I do NOT KNOW....is your switch plumbed in or is it just "hanging" and has an airline going to it.  The standard switch is ON at 90 and OFF at 120.  USUALLY, when the switches FAIL....the pumps do NOT RUN.  Since the contacts have WATER in them.

Bottom LINE... Find the switch.  You can JUMPER the contacts or pull them off the switch and use a paper clip or whatever.  IF the compressor shuts OFF....then ODDS are MAYBE the switch.  We have YET to see a Conventional (as in with a tank and not the AIR DRYER) fail so that the compressor runs all the time.

Hope this helps.  BLEED the lines.  CAREFULLY on the REAR.  ANY WATER or moisture is a sign that the compressor's air dryer has failed...and you have cross contamination.

The SOLUTION.  Put in an O7 Pump.  It will need a small aux tank...and run a BLEED line and petcock to the rear.  THIS is cheaper....and also safer...

Let us know.

Your coach may have the pressure switch in the area of the Drive axle differential. Very common switch. Used by 4x4ers for suspension. PSI range is 90-120. Be sure there is a loop in the wiring to it, that lets water drip DOWN, so it doesn't end up in the switch. Very common problem.

UPDATE.  There is a "similar" topic going...  It APPEARS that Monaco MIGHT have used the AUX Compressor with the built in air dryer in 2006 (Dynasty/imperial and up).

I printed out both pages from the manual.  SO...just a heads up.  if a Dynasty owner only has ONE fitting for the REAR tank in the back...and there is NO SMALL AIR TANK with a fitting near the pump....then keep an eye and drain the rear tank regularly.  My friend that had the issue with the 2007 defective pump got out maybe a gallon of water.  FORTUNATELY, the braking system was not contaminated, but Josams pulled lines and inspected.

NOW...  on other models such as the Camelots, the pumps are up front and there is a small tank with a drain valve.

Hope this clarifies it.... Here are the 2006 and 2008 pages from the manual which explain where and how many and what to drain.

2008 Dynasty Air Drain FItting Locations.pdf 2006 Dynasty Air Drain Fitting Locations.pdf