06 Monaco Slide Adjustment

I have at least one of 3 slides that need adjustment. I've looked for a procedure on this in hopes that I could accomplish this myself. I have not been able to find anything specific other than "call a professional"

The slides on this model are gear driven from an electric motor.  They are not cable, nor hydraulic. Any help is appreciated. 

2 hours ago, nvrtoofast said:

I have at least one of 3 slides that need adjustment. I've looked for a procedure on this in hopes that I could accomplish this myself. I have not been able to find anything specific other than "call a professional"

The slides on this model are gear driven from an electric motor.  They are not cable, nor hydraulic. Any help is appreciated. 

TWO THINGS.  First, you are required to do a search of all topics.  Suggest Camelot Electric Slide.  Click on Everywhere….choose topic.  Then repeat…add ADJUSTMENT or again Camelot Slide Adjustment

SECOND.  Hard to guess WHICH slide you are talking about.  Which of the three?  Bedroom or front.  They are different.   There was a post recently.

Here is 6 or so pages of posts ….

https://www.monacoers.org/search/?q=Camelot slide&quick=1&type=forums_topic&updated_after=any&sortby=relevancy&page=2

Need more info and you need to research some.

Thanks.