Onan 6.5 LP questions

I have tried searching for information but can’t seem to find what I need

does anyone know when they stopped using a point system or where it’s located?

I don’t think this one has points but not sure how coil gets triggered to fire plugs.

unit is in our 1997 Monaco Dynasty and is model 6.5NHMFA11439F Sn L953460175

it was working great but on this last trip it just wouldn’t start. 
I found the LP vaporizer was leaking so I removed and cleaned up the oily residue but had to reuse the gaskets/ diaphragm till I can find replacements or a new Part it’s a Impco model K Onan part no. 148-1022. 
It fired once so it still might be a fuel supply issue but would still like to check spark as well.

thanks in advance and always great knowledge on here.

Greg

Dont know much about the propane models, is there a pressure switch that might read “line” presure or the module wont open the gas valve untill the module tells it to. Having only worked on ford propane systems a long time ago does your genny use injectors or  throttle body type? I know with ford if the filter is full of oil that the fuel wont flow, aka no start. (was told if the seals on there propane pump go bad there pump oil can load up your tank an cause issues) another area of too much oil in propane can cause is the burner inside the heater, which makes for such a inefficient burn that the output is reduced significantly.