basement compartments supports breaking loose from frame

I couldn't find any existing messages on this subject, and I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum for it. But after over 114,000 miles of this country's bumpy roads, the two compartments between the axles on the driver's side are breaking loose and sagging. Looks like they could drop to the road at any time. The supports are pretty thin. I have attached a photo of a typical spot, but there are others.

Has anyone seen anything like this, and/or have any suggestions? I doubt a welder can repair these breaks; I suspect a new support under the compartments will have to be fabricated.

Thanks for any suggestions you may have. We are afraid to drive it any further in this condition.

Jim

8CDF121E-4589-4555-BCB2-C849711B5C69_1_105_c.jpeg

• Sad 1

It's a little hard to see exactly how it came apart, but that's standard patch it up welding.  Either lots of booger welds, or some well designed reinforcing plates.  Doesn't take a highly skilled welder, just a hard working and determined one.  Make sure he keeps a garden hose handy, and has some welding blankets to shield the wiring.  I like to remove the ground cables off both banks, then discharge, and jump the positive to the chassis ground, reducing any voltage in the wiring to a minimum. 

Should be fine with a ground near the weld, but why take chances.  Don't use an AC welder!

1 hour ago, Benjamin said:

It's a little hard to see exactly how it came apart, but that's standard patch it up welding.  Either lots of booger welds, or some well designed reinforcing plates.  Doesn't take a highly skilled welder, just a hard working and determined one.  Make sure he keeps a garden hose handy, and has some welding blankets to shield the wiring.  I like to remove the ground cables off both banks, then discharge, and jump the positive to the chassis ground, reducing any voltage in the wiring to a minimum. 

Should be fine with a ground near the weld, but why take chances.  Don't use an AC welder!

Even in person it is a little hard to see how it came apart. Thanks for the input, Benjamin. I'm taking it to our local RV shop Thursday to have them take a look. I'll  bet they have seen this sort of thing before, maybe holding up water tanks or something.