I have had a lot of interest and sales of the polished stainless steel “Monaco Dynasty” emblems. I have also had numerous people asking for other model emblems. If anyone has an original emblem, or better yet, the artwork for the other emblems, I could have them made as well. I see there’s a monarch sticker and a diplomat sticker available, but I haven’t found anything for the Monaco Executive, Signature, Winsor, or Camelot coaches. Maybe the moderators have some inside info that would help.

Thanks

Ken Thompson

I have previously searched but never found an 'original' badge.

I would be interested to know where I can get the 'Monaco' emblem ( only have a Windsor, and am in the UK )

Thanks in advance

Roger Newman

23 hours ago, Ken Thompson said:

I have had a lot of interest and sales of the polished stainless steel “Monaco Dynasty” emblems. I have also had numerous people asking for other model emblems. If anyone has an original emblem, or better yet, the artwork for the other emblems, I could have them made as well. I see there’s a monarch sticker and a diplomat sticker available, but I haven’t found anything for the Monaco Executive, Signature, Winsor, or Camelot coaches. Maybe the moderators have some inside info that would help.

Thanks

Ken Thompson

For those that aren’t on my Dynasty emblem list, or haven’t paid, it’s crunch time! I have 2 more sets of 3 Monaco Dynasty emblems left to sell on this order. After that, it will probably be a while before I will order any more. If anyone wants them, they are $264 for the set of 3 plus shipping. Please email me at 

ken@kensrvservice.com to get them.