Tracing cummins fuel control wiring

So working on replacing the fuel control coomputer for a cummins, its sending a code of 9115 on tbe insite computer. From what im told is were missing one of the Two legs of the terminating resistor, with that looking at the schematic for the cummins engine i can find the input of the terminating resistor going to the the engine ECU though not in the pin locations. The probblem is trying to pin the terminating resistor in the fuel control module, again what i find is not in the pin locations the diagram says they should be. Plus as i am on hold with cummins that appears to be going NOWHERE im going thru the circuits in my head, im thinking possably how the alladin may some how be involved as its reporting mpg, fuel… all indications of this system is somehow the connection between the two MAY be related. Has anyone got the link between the two systems or how the fuel computer is supposed to see the terminating resistor🤪😖

Two terminating resistors are only used on the J1939 CAN data bus.

However, your engine might be old enough where you only have a J1708 data bus.  Anyway, the Aladdin has a bridge module that converts a J1708 data bus signal to a J1587 signal that the Aladdin actually uses.

Hello frank, so im looking at the alladin engine data cable it shows the data + - black an white, my question is givin the engine control is looking for the terminiting resistors i have tried to find the link from resistor #2 to the fuel control computer and neither led is connected, so my question is did the coach builter substute that resistor for the one in the alladin

55 minutes ago, Rikadoo said:

Hello frank, so im looking at the alladin engine data cable it shows the data + - black an white, my question is givin the engine control is looking for the terminiting resistors i have tried to find the link from resistor #2 to the fuel control computer and neither led is connected, so my question is did the coach builter substute that resistor for the one in the alladin

I sent you a PM with a number to call me.