2012 Knight - Smart Wheel issues. Need Monaco PN 16626855 Circuit Board Module

The smart wheel circuit board Monaco PN 16626855 in our 2012 Monaco Knight burned out. The turn signals, hazard flashers and wipers no longer work.
The RV electrical repair technician found the module in the dash and it showed some black burned area. This part is obsolete and no longer available through Monaco. Previous IRV2 posts on this subject suggested to contact an RV salvage yard.
My search online indicated this PN 16626855 was used in Monaco and Holiday Ramblers in other years.
Does anyone know what years it was used so I can narrow down the RV salvage yard searches?
I also might try finding an electronic repair shop to see if the burnt board is repairable, the technician wasn't sure if it could be repaired
We are presently stranded in Caldwell Idaho.
Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jack & Gale Esposito

Monaco PN 16626855.jpg

• Tom Cherry changed the title to 2012 Knight - Smart Wheel issues. Need Monaco PN 16626855 Circuit Board Module

I have that same board in my 2012 Diplomat and I don’t think it is for the Smartwheel.  I’m pretty sure it is for the Medallion display.  If you look at the printing on the wires in the DCM plugs, you will see they are labeled to correspond to the lights in your dash display and gauges.  
I think you’ll find the Smartwheel board on that same plywood mount.  Look for the words “VIP”.   I would think there is a fuse for the Smartwheel.  Have you checked?  I’ll go out later this morning and take a look at mine.  

• Like 1

Here is a photo of the Smartwheel module.  It is right next to the board in your photo.  If it were me, I would not let the mobile tech touch anything.  It appears to me he is shotgun troubleshooting. There is a 5 amp fuse for the Smartwheel module (F5) in the front run bay. 

IMG_5591.jpeg

IMG_5590.jpeg