Replacement Hydraulic Fan Motor

Does anyone know if your lucky enough to find a replacement Hydraulic Fan Motor  that works in conjunction with a Wax Valve , does it come with the  steel speed control valve or do you need to purchase the Speed control Valve by it self and if so does anyone have a name or manufacture and possibly a part number. I know there are a few members have replaced the motors which are no easy to find, has anyone spoke to Whitehouse on the phone or is it best by e-mail with pics, the speed control valve appears to be a spool type valve. the number on the motor is  SNM2/22 C106 RXH1/8H  but I can't find a name or number on the steel valve. James sent me part number for 2002  which looks the same and it shows the Motor and Valve as one part number I believe, and help is greatly appreciated, thanks

I think you should call Whitehouse products to get in contact with a tech person, then email the parts page I sent you. 

They numbering system is different.  I started searched using different configurations but happen to stumble on to this.  There is a fan motor with switch for a Beaver, not sure if it is the same or close to what you have but I'm sure they can help.

https://www.whitehouseproductsltd.com/searchresults?s=/170