LazyDays

Robert 60

8 minutes ago, Rich Cutler said:

Gone, just an emblem on the side of my coach

Put it with your PLAYBOY CLUB GOLD MEMBER card….

We were a member from 2006-2009. Was a great club with a great chef-(Rocky), Servers, The best Happy Hour and food and the Crown Club Service Department was the best. The Crown Club Annual Rally's were the best. We attended the last one that was held at the Hilton Head RV Resort, NC.

The Crown Club today is the biggest joke perpetrated on the buyer at Lazy Days.

6 hours ago, David Pratt said:

We were a member from 2006-2009. Was a great club with a great chef-(Rocky), Servers, The best Happy Hour and food and the Crown Club Service Department was the best. The Crown Club Annual Rally's were the best. We attended the last one that was held at the Hilton Head RV Resort, NC.

The Crown Club today is the biggest joke perpetrated on the buyer at Lazy Days.

We were members from 2008-2010 and it was great.  Loved Happy Hour;   made waiting for your coach a pleasure.  Don't know anything about it today but from the comments "it ain't the same".

Bob L, 08 dynasty

I think I still have some Lazydays campground coupons.  Wonder if they are still good?  Next time in FL I should try them out.  Doubt if I will ever visit Lazydays again though.  Last time it cost me a trade of my 98' HR Endeavor for the one-year-old 06' Windsor.  Good move though.  Both dollar and equipment.