WIPER ISSUES....! How do I fix or do an effective search query.

For our site.

wiper knight.   Or wiper motor knight…. Or various other words.  Click on everywhere….topics.

download the parts list….look there.

Call AM.  Was NOT aware the AM has pulled a “Lippert”….swallowing up small companies.  They DID have some items or different products on their website that they never made.

Call AM.  NEVER depend on their website.  BUTCH used to be parts guy.  Call them and get into parts.  They had a list of every Monaco wiper assembly they ever made by model and year.  If they made the original, then odds are….they have s replacement.

Diesel was a major competitor and well versed.  AM only had their own parts knowledge.  Diesel knew about all brands….

There is a “guy” that is running a company.  He seems to know his stuff.

Wiper technology rv parts….this guy was with Diesel….or so was told.

Integrity RV parts is also a frequent name.

My internet access is limited as the things in NC, even in central, seem to be impacted.

Do a google search for the two above…

MODERATOR EDIT.  This is merged (NEW TOPIC) into an current and ongoing topic to keep all the info combined. It is a requrement to search.  Please follow guidelines in the future.

END of EDIT.

FYI.

This is MIBill. We have a 2009 Monaco Dynasty Regal IV. My driver's side wiper stopped working. The grooving on both the arm and shaft was gone. I found the number on the motor and called:

WIPER TECHNOLOGIES  

A DIVISION OF GLOBAL PRODUCTS, LLC

PO BOX 2883

ELKHART, IN 46515-2883

Phone: 833-WIPERS1

Their headquarters is in Elkhart, but the warehouse is in NC. He could find the proper kit for the arm and pivot shaft from the motor number. 

Alex was a big help.

Thanks

Bill

The grooving on the shaft is hardened steel.  The wiper itself is soft aluminum.  When the soft aluminum strips out it leaves the grooves in the shaft full of aluminum material.  If you will take a sharp pick tool or wire brush and clean the steel grooves, I think that you will find that the shaft can be reused.  When you torque down the wiper onto the shaft it will cut new grooves in the soft aluminum.  If you do not torque it sufficiently, it will strip off again.  Of course, if you torque it too much, you will break the shaft.  Good luck.

Richard

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mi Bill said:

Richard,

Thank you. Alex at  WIPER TECHNOLOGIES  told me something similar. However, he added that I should first heat the fittings before torquing it down.

Thanks

bill

Some ppl have drilled a small hole thru the "assembly" of the wiper arm on the motor drive shaft for a small roll pin with success.  AND lubricate the H**L out of the linkage regularly. Boeshield T 9. Great for battery trays and step linkage too.

• Tom Cherry changed the title to WIPER ISSUES....! How do I fix or do an effective search query.

FWIW...  Diesel Equipment sold or was acquired by AM Equipment.  NO DETAILS...

But, this site pops up.  MAYBE (speculation) one of the individuals that was a "tech or guru" has joined or formed another company.

This may be a resource...

https://rvandmarine.com/product-category/wiper-technologies-parts-formerly-diesel-equipment/