Need service in the Milwaukee area? I highly recommend Cummins Coach Care there.

BennieH

Just got our coach back from service at Cummins, Milwaukee WI.
I had a Frost Plug at the back of our ISC350 start leaking. I normally would take care of it myself but, I am 9 weeks out of open heart surgery and I am not up to it. I called Cummins Milwaukee (they are a Coach Care Service Center) and we dropped the coach off Last Friday. I also asked that they service our air dryer. Picked the coach up and it was completed, tested and ready for us.
Super friendly and Courteous staff. Coach was immaculate. Pricing was fair and we are leak free!
Need service in the Milwaukee area? I highly recommend them!
--
Bob. 2003 Monaco Camelot 40 PBDD
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, BennieH said:
Just got our coach back from service at Cummins, Milwaukee WI.
I had a Frost Plug at the back of our ISC350 start leaking. I normally would take care of it myself but, I am 9 weeks out of open heart surgery and I am not up to it. I called Cummins Milwaukee (they are a Coach Care Service Center) and we dropped the coach off Last Friday. I also asked that they service our air dryer. Picked the coach up and it was completed, tested and ready for us.
Super friendly and Courteous staff. Coach was immaculate. Pricing was fair and we are leak free!
Need service in the Milwaukee area? I highly recommend them!
--
Bob. 2003 Monaco Camelot 40 PBDD

Cummins in Oak Creek, Wi.  ???