Replacement for Splendide combo washer/dryer

Edward
Go to solution Solved by Edward,

I have a 2007 Dynasty with the Splendide combo washer/dryer. I want to replace the combo with a stack unit but my upper cabinet is too narrow for a dryer with the enclosed pipe chases in each rear corner. My Queen IV floorplan had the option for a stack from the factory so how was the upper cabinet configured if it had been selected from the factory? Anyone have a Queen IV with a stack that could send some pictures? There is only 22” between the rear corner enclosed piping and only 18.5” from those enclosures to the cabinet face, far too narrow and shallow for a normal RV dryer. I called REV Corp but they had no schematics or specs for this old of coach built by the original Monaco Corp. I will include some pictures of the right side of my cabinet to show the rear corner enclosures. The left side is identical. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_3144.jpeg

IMG_3145.jpeg

IMG_3146.jpeg

It looks like someone added an extra shelf? You have a clothes poll with a 12 in depth? Couldn’t hang anything but doll clothes in that space. Take that extra shelf out and you should have enough space for a dryer, but you probably don’t have 220 wiring for a dryer in that location - or do you?

The shelf came that way from the factory with the adjustable brackets sunk into the side paneling. The shelf is cut out and finished to clear the rear corner indentations on each side. There is only 22” between those covered channels and only 18.5” from channels to cabinet face, too shallow and narrow for a dryer. I would need a 120v dryer as even 50 amp service is only 2 legs of 120v on same phase, not opposite phase so no 240v available.

Ed

Something like this won’t fit?

110V Portable Clothes Dryer - Compact 850W Laundry Dryer With 1.6 Cu.ft Front Load Capacity, Stainless Steel Tub - Electric Dryer Machine Ideal For Apartments, RVs, Dorms - Easy Control, White.

IMG_1156.webp

• Solution

Actually, this looks like it will fit my existing space once I remove the mid shelf, slide tray and upper clothes hanger rod. I was hoping on finding a matching setup with a somewhat larger dryer but this would definitely be an option. Do you happen to know the manufacturer?  I can’t make it out from the picture you sent me. Tnx!

I just googled 110V dryers and several came up and there are various sizes and models. 

Euhomy 110V Portable Clothes Dryer 850W Compact Laundry Dryers 1.5 cu.ft Front Load Stainless Steel Electric Dryers Machine with Stainless Steel Tub for Apartment,RVs,Dorms,White Easy Control