1993 40' Monaco Crown Royale Signature Series with Admiral floor plan

1993 Monaco Crown Royale Signature Series with Admiral Floor plan with 209,117 miles.

$27,500 Coach is in Northern California near Mt. Lassen Happy to demo coach before the snow starts. With your email I can send over 40 pictures, copy of original sales brochure, and  copy of review of this coach from 1993 RV magazine, and answer all questions.

I bought this coach from it's second owner in late summer of 2021. The elderly gentleman had owned this for quite a few years and used it for vacations and an annual trip to the Winter RV gathering in Quartzsite Arizona. The coach had been stored in the custom built garage in Southern California ever since the second owner, a local haul truck driver, had owned it. Sadly the retired owner had contracted Covid early in the outbreak and had passed away. The wife new little about the coach and neither did the son who handled the sale to me. There were a lot of spare parts such as filters, and small items and documentation. The coach had always been on the West Coast and not used on salted roads.

Due to personal issues, my now ex wife and I were soon to be separated. I bought this coach unbeknownst to her as an escape plan to use during the coming divorce. During our last months together many upgrades were performed on the coach. I moved out in January, 2022 and traveled and lived in the coach until I bought my property and moved into my new home in the fall of 2023. My first months were spent in Quartzsite, AZ where the RV gathering and show allowed me to have more upgrades done. For more than a year, I enjoyed traveling as far North as Montana, and as far East as Colorado. In the past year, the only use of the coach was when I was forced to evacuate my home near Mt. Lassen in California due to this summers monstrous, 439,000 acre, Park Fire.

Pros and Cons

CONS

The elderly previous owner was probably past the age for him to be driving a coach this big. He had put a scrape on both sides of the coach. This is not something that I felt was worth fixing. Some of the clear coat on the lower body has begun to peel. You can decide if that is an issue. That is the only real Con with this coach.

PROS

Now let's talk about all the good things about this coach and the improvements done while I have owned this Gentle Giant.

This is a big, roomy coach with no slides to fail. 40' long and 93” wide.

• Cummins 6C 8.3 300hp Turbo Diesel
  • Allison 6 speed MD 3060 Electronic Transmission

• All wheel ABS

• Suspension has 8 airbags which were recently replaced and 8 shocks

• Power steering is tight and she does not wander

• Wheels are Alcoa polished aluminum with TOYO tires in great shape

• There is a spare tire and another Alcoa wheel in one compartment

• Frame mounted hydraulic motorcycle lift by Hydralift has 1,000 lb capacity and you can still tow 8,000 lbs

• 100 gal fresh water

• 50 gal black water

• 50 gal grey water

• 200 gal fuel

• 55 gal propane

• RVA hydraulic jacks level the coach

• Remotely controlled search light on front roof

• Right and left mirrors adjust remotely both top and bottom

• Digital Wireless back up camera installed

• Headlights were replaced with all new units

• Speedometer failed at about 200,000 miles. GPS speedometer installed

• Tachometer was wonky, installed new electronic tachometer

• TST fuel plate modification was installed to increase hp. Old parts retained and easily returned to stock, EGT gauge installed as recommended

• Replaced exhaust brake system with new upgrade. Replaced all brake drums, brake shoes and hardware. Replaced all 8 shocks with KONI shocks March, 2022 $14,600

• 2022, transmission was serviced and fluid changed to the new synthetic as per Allison

• Front and rear Dometic AC units replaced along with thermostats. Both units have less than 3 hours use on them as I traveled away from the heat

• All 12 volt ceiling lights converted to LED

• Flooring and carpet replaced with vinyl laminate planks and new tile in the toilet room

• 20 inch tube TV replaced with 40” flat screen with remote

• Winegard automatic antennae installed for DISH Network. $2,900

• Pioneer stereo with remote installed in dash and speakers upgraded

• 1200 watts of solar panels installed with Magnum controller/charger and remote display

• Chassis batteries replaced with heavy duty lead acid

• House batteries replaced with 4 Lithium Ion, 12V, 105 Amp Hour batteries and a Lithium Battery Isolation manager Feb, 2022 $4,800

• All awning material replaced as well as needed springs. Mar, 2022 $2500

• See Level monitor installed for, water, LPG, and holding tanks

• Water pump replaced

• Water heater replaced

• Stove top replaced

• Maxxair fans installed. Manual fans in toilet room and bathroom. Kitchen has remote controlled thermostat. All 3 have covers so they can be opened when raining

• Haier (GE) residential refrigerator installed. Solar allows it to run when no hookups

• Dometic porcelain bowl toilet installed

• In the wall stereo installed in bedroom

20240616_150136.jpg

20240617_110631.jpg

20240617_110637.jpg

20240617_110213.jpg

20240617_110322.jpg

20240617_110405.jpg

20240616_145948.jpg

20240616_150013.jpg

20240616_150136.jpg