04 Monaco dynasty taillghts

I could not find a photo of the 04 M. Regency but if it like the 04 Diplomat (3 square-ish lenses stacked) the sockets are likely like mine on my 05 Safari Cheetah. I had to replace most of those sockets also. As I recall they are a Chevrolet 1995-2000 model three wire socket. that can be bought at most auto parts stores like Advanced Auto or O'Reiley's. Look for the one with the same 3 lug locking pattern with two smaller lugs and one larger lug, all molded in plastic as part of the main body. Hope that helps.

Jeff,

on the tail-lights there will be a DOT number. Typically 2 digits with a dash followed by 4 more digits.  Find that number a search… it will tell you what year, make, and model your taillights came from. 

As an example, here is the picture of my taillights from a 2006 Diplomat.

IMG_7939.thumb.jpeg.618747c76ef3577151b0fe9df06f99b3.jpeg

if you click on the picture and expand, you will see the number 11-5701 to the right of “TYC” and left of “DOT”.  A search tells me those lights came from a 2005 Dodge Ram…

once you have that information, it will open up a world of options…

1 hour ago, folivier said:

How do the taillight lenses come off?

I don't see any screws so do they pop off?  

I don’t believe the lens can be removed. They couldn’t on my ‘08 Dynasty. I replaced the entire assembly. 

• Like 1

The entire assembly on my 06 Dip has studs that are mounted in rubber grommets.  It has to be pried out (gently, and put something on your paint so you don’t scratch it!!)

The assembly is one piece, and the bulbs go in from the back. As Paul says, the lenses themselves can’t be removed from the assembly.

Your mileage will likely vary, based on the taillights they used for your coach.

Since I don’t know what kind of taillights you have, I’m not sure how they come off. 

Sorry I'm late to this on my 2003 Dynasty the sockets went bad about 10 yrs. ago. Wiring was all good including ground.  I got Dorman universal turn/stop with ground tab I believe it was #85860 Only had to use Dremel tool grinding stone to open up the hole for the new socket with spring tabs. haven't had a issue since.

Roy  2003 Dynasty   

20241022_150015.jpg