Modernizing our interior

Greetings all,

We are doing a bit of modernizing of our beloved 40’ beasty, and are getting ready to install new flooring, backsplashes, and possibly new wallpaper.

My questions are the materials I would like to use in this project. 

I am thinking of using: LVP Flooring, peel and stick glass tiles, and some kind of wallpaper.

Any constructive recommendations would be appreciated.

Thank you!

I used the adhesive material when I installed our new backsplashes. I thought it would be a good choice to allow some flexibility and it has worked out really well well. I removed the old tile first which turned out to be real easy as it is glued to a piece of plywood which was then attached to the wall. 

1 hour ago, Chargerman said:

I used the adhesive material when I installed our new backsplashes. I thought it would be a good choice to allow some flexibility and it has worked out really well well. I removed the old tile first which turned out to be real easy as it is glued to a piece of plywood which was then attached to the wall. 

Are you referring to peel and stick tile backsplashes?

1 hour ago, JDCrow said:

We’ve done LVP. Out of necessity. Was a good upgrade. 

IMG_6021.jpeg

IMG_6113.jpeg

IMG_6139.jpeg

Thanks for your response. Wow, quite the project.  Do you think it was a necessity to remove the cabinets? I’m sure it’s a cleaner way to do it, but wow!